Terms and Conditions
1. PilatesTone makes every effort to deliver classes and services on time as advertised.
2. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Classes cannot run with less than 3 clients. PilatesTone is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason. The Online booking will show what classes are running on a weekly basis.
3. Class prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
4. All purchases are final. PilatesTone does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, or change of address or any other reason.
5. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
6. Cancellation must be made via the online booking system not less than 12 hours prior to the class start time. Classes cancelled after this point will be considered a “late cancel” and will be charged for the class. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone or email.
7. No entry is permitted 10 minutes after the class start time.
8. Please cancel your class if you are unable to make it to the class so the spot becomes available for others.
9. Gift cards can be redeemed for classes. They are not redeemable for cash.
10. All five and ten class passes expire in three months of the first activation of the pass. All 10 -15 class passes expire in four or six months of the first activation of the pass. The activation date is the date of the first class booked or attended using the class pack pass.
11. In attending classes at PilatesTone, you agree that neither you , your heirs, assigns or legal representative will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against PilatesTone or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss or wrongful death whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
12. Each time you attend a class you represent and warrant that you are in good physical health and know of no medical or other reason why you cannot or should not do passive or active exercise.
13. Our staff and contractors are not medically trained. They are not qualified to assess if you are in good physical condition and can exercise without risking your helath, safety or comfort.
14. If you have any doubts, please seek expert advice before starting an exercise program.
Additional terms for Memberships (unlimited classes per week)
1. The minimum term for a membership is 8 consecutive weeks.
2. After 8 consecutive weeks the membership will automatically continue on a weekly basis until PilatesTone is advised by you via email only (firstname.lastname@example.org) to terminate the membership. Seven days notice is required to process cancellations.
3. Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per week via a third party biller.
4. Fees for direct debit from a bank account will incur $2.20 on the first week and $1.10 for subsequent weeks. No additional fees are charged on credit card auto-debits.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the weekly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit is unable to absorb these costs and applies a $9.90 fee for these failed transactions. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
6. PilatesTone is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank.
7. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
8. If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, PilatesTone may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufficient monies in your account.
9. After the 8 consecutive week minimum term, membership may be suspended via a written request (via email only) for a minimum of one week (7 days) and a maximum of 8 weeks (or by negotiation). Suspensions must be made in 7 day increments only. I.e. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, up to 6 weeks. PilatesTone cannot pro-rate day usage. Seven days’ notice prior to the suspension date request is required to process the suspension.
10. Class Cancellation must be made via the online booking system up to 12 hours before a class without penalty.
11. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 12 hours of the start time you will be charged for the class. Members or Introductory offer holders will not be able to book another class on the same day. Members and intro pass holders will have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show” or late cancel two classes in any two week period.
12. If auto-debit payments fail for 2 weeks or more, PilatesTone may in its absolute discretion cancel the membership.
13. The terms and conditions or our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy at reception or on our website www.pilatestone.com.au (under Terms at the bottom of the website).
14. Memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing memberships will be denied entry and forfeit their membership permanently.